Wednesday 8 August 2012

[note] Greetings!

I like books and I need to practice writing, hence this blog. A place where I will post book reviews, reviews of nice places to read in and around Jakarta, and other book related reviews.

Please bear with me as I try and sort out the reviews I want to write, the previous two I posted were written around 2009 and really, in sore need of editing. But I wanted to post something first so that I'll be more motivated. Hopefully future reviews will be more coherent and a little more detailed.

So. Wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

  1. See, I'm a faithful fan :-).

    Actually I enjoyed reading the reviews. For the time being even Simon Green will not be on the list(the pile of books waiting for me is about 50 centimetres already).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Atri! you need to put following blog widget on ur blog.. So I can follow u ;)

    Anw.. look forward to ur future posts :D

    Cheers,
    Deska XD
    (http://deskynowsky.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete